WHAT WE DO
WHAT WE DO:
Pedal Smoothies is a bike-smoothies catering company. We bring life to your event by letting your guests ride a bike to make their own smoothies. Your guests will get out of their comfort zones; be reminded of their childhood; be inspired to think outside the box, and be fascinated and amazed by pedal power.
As one of the first among a handful of bike-smoothies catering companies in the country, we pride ourselves on our passion and commitment to the highest quality smoothies and customer service. Serving hundreds of local companies in Seattle has taught us how to provide a consistently elegant smoothies catering service, whether it be a corporate event, conference, wedding, school event, or private party.
MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICE...
The Bikes: Our bikes are step-thru adult beach cruisers with the blender on the back. The bikes sit on a stationary rack and don't go anywhere. With a comfortable saddle and a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds, the bikes are able to support most guests. Children as little as 3.5 feet tall have successfully made smoothies on our bikes. We do require a minimum ability to pedal a bicycle in order for a guest to participate. We are happy to pedal for guests with disabilities.
- Want us to paint or customize our bikes for your event? Let us know at least 3 weeks in advance and we will make it happen!
The Drinks: We make fresh smoothies with 100% organic ingredients which are sourced locally as much as possible and are incredibly delicious. We offer many vegan and lactose-free options as well.
- Looking to make your event extra special? We are more than delighted to create a custom menu with your favorite drinks, colors, themes, or logo to display at your event!
The Process: Although our last minute customers are always welcome, we recommend booking an event about 2 weeks in advance. Just request a quote and we will walk you through the rest of the booking process, from the invoice, to payment, to an event confirmation. We pride ourselves on our ability to work with our customers to make their events memorable. If you have any custom requests, please feel free to ask.
- A 10-foot by 10-foot space for our setup. Please account for more room as your guests will want to hang around and take pictures.
- We require full payment in advance – you can either pay in full on booking, or pay a 50% retainer fee on booking and the second 50% by the day before the event.
- All parking charges must be validated or reimbursed for up to 2 vehicles.
- Time frames and dates are required to book your event. One hour set-up time is standard before your event
- Example: Service time: 8am - 10am. We will show up at 7am to setup. On-site person of contact at the event must meet us an hour in advance of the service start time to answer any questions.
- We require access to an elevator or a ramp. Our setup weighs around 300 pounds and we are unable to bring it up the stairs.
- See our FAQ page for more answers to frequently asked questions!